animalstreet21animalstreet21

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Viano Viano

A great, great flash

This was really an amazing animation. You're a very talented flash artist. I was really happy for him at the end! The one thing that kinda made it seem hokey were the voices on the security guards. Just do your best to make your voice sound deeper and redo those guys (suggestion of course). Other than that, great, great movie

The People's Mario The People's Mario

AMAZING!

With or without the Communist backdrop, I have to say that this is probably the most bitchin' Mario flash cartoon I've ever seen! I've seen toons that've made Mario look cool, but never truly badass like this one did. Well done!

Sniper Jeans Sniper Jeans

REALLY CLEVER!

This was hilarious! I didn't see the ripped jeans comming at all! It was extremely funny, and a good satire on how lame commercials can be these days. Well done!

World Of Technos 2 : TR World Of Technos 2 : TR

Amazing job!

This has got to be one of the most clever sprite movies I've ever seen. You made me want to see what would happen next, and the way you made the characters travel an entire city for believeable reasons was really great. Most of the text was genuinely funny, and the story was among the best I've seen in a sprite flash. Maybe you'd wanna go back and fix a few of the grammatical and spelling mistakes, but other than that, this was top-notch. Keep them comming! SERIOUSLY!

Animal Politics Animal Politics

FINALLY! BEST ANYWHERE!

for soooo long i've been waiting to see someone make a piece about protecting animals and the earth! i'm not talented enough to make one myself, but it's just as well cause i never could have done it this well! hopefully this changes some minds.

PS everyone...GO VEGETARIAN!

Space Monkay Halloween Space Monkay Halloween

damn good!

most animated movies on ng suck but i loved this one! not to mention the bouncy old-fashioned girl at the end was probably the funniest thing i've ever seen on the net, haha. great job!

CNN: The Special Report 2 CNN: The Special Report 2

worthy of a 7

very good; i can tell this took a huge amount of time and effort. as good as it was though; it just wasn't all that funny. creative, but more humor was needed.

GeckosAreGay GeckosAreGay

funny premise

this movie wasnt particularly good, but it relates to from dusk till dawn and this enough gave it a 7. make more like this..but next time a little better

Wildfire Island Wildfire Island

SONIC CD!!

NOT ONLY DID YOU USE SONIC CD MUSIC (AWESOME), BUT YOU USED THE BEST SONG IN THE GAME!! I LOOOOOOOOOVED THAT SONG AND STILL DO! GOOD JOB! HAHA

Sonic vs Mortal Kombat 3 Sonic vs Mortal Kombat 3

GREAT

theres no way i couldve gone to bed tonight without rating this first. all three were great, but the idea of raiden as a rapper...for some reason i laughed my ASSSS off!!